A Pacific Homes’ custom home package creates a smaller environmental footprint than traditional building. Pacific Homes uses state of the art technology in its design and manufacturing processes – this reduces waste, both in production and on site.
Additionally, Pacific Homes takes pride in using the most innovative, environmentally responsible materials and products available.
- Pacific SmartWall® – up to 128% more effective R-value than a conventional 2×6 wall
- Pacific SmartWall® – exceeds EnerGuide 80 requirement for air tightness
- Energy Star Low E windows – reduce heat loss/heat gain
- Laser projection, computer assisted saws and auto set jigs reduce waste – approximately 10 cubic yards of waste that normally occurs when building a new home
- Integrated electronic scheduling – less waste in production and on site, with less overall vehicle emissions
- State of the art design means problems resolved before construction begins
Green Building Materials:
- PinkWood Engineered Wood Products
- Wood from sustainable sources
- Use of recycled materials where possible – fiber cement siding, mouldings, etc
- Over 90% of our production waste is recycled by local companies